Tips for Moving
Here are some moving tips that can be very helpful.
- Pack an overnight bag containing all the essentials.
- Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin.
- Wrap your breakables (dishes, glasses, etc.) in clothing to save on bubble wrap.
- For extra padding, pack your glasses and stemware in clean socks.
- In addition to labeling what’s in your boxes, add what room they’ll be going into, as well.
- If you can, show up to your new home before the move and pre-clean the bathroom and kitchen.
- Pack plates vertically, like records. They’ll be less likely to break.
- Keep sandwich bags handy for holding any small parts of things you have to take apart, like curtain rods or mounted flat-screen TVs.
- Take a photo of how your electronics are connected so you can remember how and where all the wires go.
- If you have a lot of fragile valuables, hiring movers as opposed to asking friends can end up paying for itself.
- If you do hire movers, be sure to read the fine print and find out if they have any weird rules.
- Change your address at least two weeks prior to moving.
- Remember to defrost your refrigerator at least a day before moving and wipe up any liquid.
What about my services (Internet, Cable and Phone)?
It’s very easy, just give us a call and we can provide you with Internet, Cable or Phone Service in your new location in no time. We will find the current offers and deals and make you save money.
The best part is that you don’t have to invest a lot of time, just give us a call at 1-800-988-5060 or Chat with us right now and we can get your service installed right away.
Cable - TV
Get up to 50% savings on your cable bill.
High Speed Internet
Faster Internet and save 50% on Monthly Bill
Great savings on home phone service.
Find the best option for you
You can choose between different Service providers in your area. Save money today with our packages. Now is the time to change, reach us and experience a better service and lower prices. We always have different offers going on. Give us a call it’s FREE.